Lighting Analysts is pleased to support University level lighting educators with our Educational License (EDU). Educational License users must have an EDU account number to receive an installation key. If you don't know your account number, please contact the faculty member in charge of license administration.
- From the Startup Dialog box, select Temporary License.
- Click the Request License Key button.
- Enter the account number, LAI####EDU.
- Enter your user information. A valid e-mail address is required.
- When the e-mail containing your license key arrives at the address you provided, select Temporary License from the startup dialog box.
- Cut and paste the License Key from the e-mail into the License Key textbox.
- Click Activate.
- Or, (in the startup dialog box), click the Request Temporary License Key link again and re-enter the license request. If the key has been processed, the key will automatically be activated.
- Once your license expires, the program will revert back to the startup dialog box.