A Trial License is a time-limited fully functional version of the program. A Trial license requires an installation key that is e-mailed to the address you enter when registering. Please make sure you enter a valid e-mail address to receive the installation key for your Trial License.
Important: If you do not enter a valid e-mail address, you will not be able to receive your key to use the Trial.
- From the startup dialog box, select the Register Trial License button (Under Try or Purchase Products).
- Enter the descriptive information. A valid e-mail address is required.
- The License Key is sent to the e-mail address entered.
Trial Licenses are available in the current program version only.
- Once the e-mail containing your license key arrives, select Trial License from the startup dialog box (Under Activate Installation).
- Cut and paste the License Key from the e-mail into the License Key field.
- Click Activate.
- The program will now operate for the designated trial period.
Only one Trial License will be issued per computer and per major version of the software (2.1, 2.2, etc.)